Want to hype the festival crowd?
Last year we saw top DJs in Swing n Bass, Drum n Bass, Ska, Reggae, Gypsy and World Music getting the crowd going. This year, we want to give unsigned talent the opportunity to DJ, selected through an open call to raise awareness of the festival and reach a new audience.
- 60 minute closing set on Friday at Under The Hill Fest 2019
- Travel expenses, festival entry and camping.
- A meal and drinks.
- Access to a great new festival with you and 4 mates.
- Judging will be made on song selection and mixing ability.
- We are looking for someone with a great understanding to alternative music that fits the festival musical vibe.
- Genres can include House, Hip-Hop, Electro Swing, Drum n Bass, Ska, Reggae, Gypsy and World Music
- Entries will be judged by the Under The Hill Team and the Winner will be announced on the Under The Hill Fest Facebook Page, so please follow.
How to Enter
- Upload an hour mix on Mixcloud
- Deadline is Friday 4th May.
- Title your mix Under The Hill Fest 2019 DJ Comp – ARTIST NAME.
- Promote your mix via your social media channels using #UTH2019 + #DJcompetition. If you fail to tag your mix correctly, your entry may be missed.
- In the description say what you play on e.g. Serato, CJDJ, Technics, USBs, and add your contact details.
- Download and use the artwork below and use in your entry.
- The more listens and likes you get doesn’t increase the chance you have to win, this is NOT a popularity competition. But feel free to share for your own promotion.
- You don’t have to be 18 years of age or over to enter.
- You MUST be available to play at Under The Hill Fest on Friday 24th May.