Under The Hill Fest Rules & Regulations 2018
Under The Hill Fest 2018 takes places on 25th – 27th May 2018 and is organised by Green Trak Limited. All ticket holders and any other guests and visitors to Under The Hill Fest 2018 (including traders, performers, and staff) should read these rules and regulations carefully – you must observe them during your stay at Under The Hill Fest 2018. If you breach them then we may eject you from the site.
PLEASE NOTE: Alcohol cannot be bought onto the festival site. We are proud to be supporting local businesses, who will be providing drinks at pub prices.
- To gain access to Under The Hill Fest 2018 you will need to produce a valid ‘e-ticket’ this can be displayed on your phone or hard copy ‘paper ticket’. If you arrive with a defaced or incomplete ticket then we will not permit entry. If you are a trader or a performer. In addition to your ticket you will also need to bring valid ID. A ticket is not valid without accompanying ID
- In order to gain access to our car park then you will need to buy a car parking ticket – these are available in advance or, subject to availability, on the gate. For safety reasons we do not allow sleeping in the car parking area. In order to gain access to our campervan/live-in vehicle area then you will need to buy a campervan ticket – these must be purchased in advance as they always sell out. Please see our website for details. You cannot bring a vehicle into the main festival site.
- If you are aged 16 and under then you must be accompanied at all times by a ticket holding adult (21+) who must accept responsibility for your safety for the duration of Under The Hill Fest 2018.
- On entry you will be issued with a wristband – this is your proof that you have been permitted entry. The wristband remains the property of Under The Hill Fest until the end of Under The Hill Fest. You must not tamper with the wristband or allow it to be tampered with. If the wristband has been tampered with or you are found to be not wearing a wristband then you will be removed from the site. Your wristband is your responsibility.
- Under The Hill Fest 2018 is a licensed and child-friendly event. The law applies at Under The Hill Fest as it does everywhere else. For your welfare and safety illegal substances will not be tolerated on-site, this includes nitrous oxide gas. Those caught in possession of, or dealing in illegal substances will be processed in accordance with the law.
- We do not permit any of the following items anywhere on site: portable laser equipment and pens, unauthorised professional film or video equipment, professional audio recording equipment, air horns, spray cans, fireworks and flares, Chinese lanterns, animals, or anything that we consider could be used as a weapon.
- We cannot allow any Alcohol to be bought into site. All alcohol will be confiscated – there are plenty of bars in our arenas selling a range of drinks at pub prices.
- For security reasons we do not allow glass anywhere on site – even in the camping areas.
- It is a condition of entry that you agree to be searched when you enter the site and whenever you enter the performance arena. If you are found to be carrying prohibited items then we may confiscate them or we may eject you from the site.
- We reserve the right to search you at any time if we suspect you of carrying any prohibited items, or if we suspect you of carrying out illegal activities. If you refuse to be searched then we may eject you from the site.
- We will not tolerate any violent or abusive behaviour towards our staff or other festival goers – you will be immediately ejected. Please co-operate with our staff – they are there for your safety and security.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission.
- As a condition of entry you irrevocably consent to being photographed, filmed or sound recorded for TV, Video, DVD, Webcast or other marketing or public broadcast as part of the audience or by security CCTV.
- If you are lucky enough to look under the age of 25 then you will be asked to prove that you are 18+ when purchasing alcohol or tobacco. We only accept recognised original photo ID such as a passport, driver’s license, etc.
- We do not permit any trading or flyering on site without our prior written consent.
- Please use the litter bins and recycling points provided.
- No campfires or other fire sources are allowed anywhere on site. No generators or sound systems are permitted.
- There will be plenty of clean toilets – please use them and not the hedges. Consider your environment.
- Remember – smoking is not permitted in any enclosed public spaces or buildings. A festival is no different.
- Have fun but please act responsibly – consider your own safety and that of other guests.
- Attending any festival carries risks. Admission to Under The Hill Fest 2018 is at your own risk. If you are looking after children under the age of 17 then you assume responsibility for their safety and wellbeing. Neither Under The Hill Fest or Green Trak Ltd be liable for any theft, loss or damage to property (including motor vehicles) unless such theft, loss or damage to property has been caused by our negligence – liability for theft, loss or damage to property caused by your own negligence or by the acts or omissions of traders, patrons or any other third parties is excluded. Neither we, nor the Premises Holder, will be liable for any personal injury unless your injury has been caused by our negligence – liability for personal injury caused by your own negligence or by the acts or omissions of traders, patrons or any other third parties is excluded.
- You must observe any reasonable instructions given to you by our staff.
- These rules and regulations are subject to change.
These are correct as of 21.02.2018